Irish Shipping & Transport is a company with its roots in the old Irish semi state shipping company, Irish Shipping. IST commenced trading in 1989 and since then has grown into one of the Irish market leaders in maritime transport and logistics. Our Business is in Marine Transport Activities, including Chartering, Liner Shipping, Ship Agency, Transport of dry, chilled and frozen goods, Warehousing and Distribution. Companies and People who work with Irish Shipping & Transport know exactly what they want:
- Sensible concepts,
- Individual solutions,
- Dependable contact partners,
- Personal support,
- Many years of experience based on sound knowledge of industry.
For more than 20 years we've been focusing our high standards and meeting customer needs. This has made us what we are today, a specialist for demanding jobs for customers who expect more of a company than just simply our low prices.
Irish Shipping & Transport have proven service solutions for the following;
- Overland Services to/from United Kingdom, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Former Eastern Block and Turkey.
- Container Services to/from Denmark, Sweden, Russia, Poland
- General Deep Sea Forwarding to/from Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Peoples Republic of China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Africa & General African Continent, Saudi Arabia & all Middle East destinations.
- Supply Chain Management
- Global Forwarding
- General Warehousing/Logistics
Our Mission Statement
It is our mission to become the largest independent Irish freight forwarder by continually increasing our client base through the delivery of total logistics solutions, driven by our beliefs in quality, integrity and professionalism.